Customers and staff were evacuated from a pub in Ilkley last Friday.
The blaze was confined to a chimney at the Flying Duck, Church Street, and no-one was injured.
Firefighters from Keighley and Leeds were called to the pub at 3pm. A spokesman said: “All the damage was isolated to the chimney.”
A spokesman for the pub said: “There was a small chimney fire – some bird’s nest or other debris must have got stuck.
“The fire brigade were called as a precaution and put some water down to be sure everything was okay.
“As a further precaution the pub was evacuated and shut for an hour. There were only a handful of people in at the time.”
The pub – Wharfedale’s first brew pub – opened its doors in November last year after more than 30 weeks of restoration work at a cost of more than £200,000.