WYKE Wanderers have bounced back in style from their Heavy Woollen & District FA semi-final defeat at Ossett Albion.

Having lost 1-0 to Littletown in the Wheatley Cup, Wanderers inflicted what was only the second setback of the season for leaders Rawdon Old Boys in West Yorkshire League Division One.

Matt Conway and Karl Fawcett were on target for fifth-placed hosts Wyke in the 2-1 victory.

Meanwhile, Cameron Day, Fawcett and Paulo Lewandowski were booked for Wanderers against Littletown.

In the Premier Division, Hartshead drew 3-3 at home to Horbury Town in midweek, with the latter then seeing off bottom-placed visitors Pool 3-0.

Field trailed 5-2 at half-time at home to leaders Beeston St Anthony's, but only conceded one more goal, while Daniel Bott and James Wilson were yellow carded as Ilkley Town drew 0-0 at home to Hunslet Club.

In Division One, tenth-placed Oxenhope Recreation won 2-0 at Kippax.

Otley Town have been promoted at the first attempt in Division Two on the back of two thumping away wins.

They defeated Baildon Trinity Athletic 6-1 at Jenny Lane to seal their rise before seeing off Hampsthwaite United 7-2.

On target at Baildon were Connor Wilson (2), Daniel Petty, Chris Crellin, Luke Stainthorpe and Bobby Neesam.

Wilson made it 1-0, with Petty increasing the margin from the spot after playmaker Chris Crelin was brought down.

Ben Craven halved the deficit before half-time but Wilson made it 3-1 in the second half, although his celebration led to him getting cramp and being substituted!

Replacements Neesam and Luke Stainthorpe then combined two minutes later for Stainthorpe to make it 4-1, and five minutes after that Neesam scored as the duo linked up again.

The best was saved until last, however, with Crellin's screaming side-foot volley.

Stainthorpe (2), Neesam (2), who both started, Wilson (2) and Liam Dixon netted against United on an artificial grass pitch.

Hampsthwaite took the lead and were at 2-2 before Neesam's swift brace made it 4-2.

Dixon's early goal in the second half killed the hosts off, and Wilson bagged a late double to put Town in good heart before their Wharfedale & District FA Challenge Cup final on Sunday against Pool at Guiseley (3.00).

Baildon also lost 3-1 at home to Old Centralians, with Dan Milner netting.

In the West Yorkshire League Trophy, Oxenhope Rec lost 3-1 at home to Robin Hood Athletic in a quarter-final, with all of the goals coming in the second half, Luke Snowden getting the consolation.

Meanwhile, Field slipped to second in Alliance Division One after a 2-0 loss at fourth-placed Leeds City, while Pool could only draw 1-1 at home to basement boys Kippax, with Hamish McNeil on target for the hosts.

In Alliance Division Two, James Hudson netted twice in three minutes to spearhead Ilkley Town's 4-2 victory at Altofts, with Joshua Brook and Blake Wood also on target, while second-placed Otley Town surprisingly lost 3-2 at home to tenth-placed Boroughbridge.