Bolton Clinical Commissioning Group MEMBERS OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO THENotice ID: AC3509883
Bolton Clinical Commissioning Group
MEMBERS OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO THE
PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP
To be held on:-
Friday 25th November 2016 at 12.30pm in the Bevan room, 2nd Floor, St Peters House, Silverwell Street, Bolton, BL1 1PP
Key Areas to becovered:-
- Patient Story.
- Presentation on the Operational Planning and Contracting Guidance.
- Locality Plan.
- Bolton Quality Contract Delegation.
- Revised Conflicts of Interest Policy.
- Commissioning Decisions -
Out of Area Treatments Business Case.
- Personal Health Budgets Policy and Guidance.
- CCG Corporate Performance Report inc. update on Mental Health.
- Report of the Chief Finance Officer inc. QIPP Programme Update.
- Quarter 2 Board Assurance Framework.
- Items for noting from external and internal committees and groups.
For a copy of the agenda papers, please contact Joanne Taylor on 01204 462028
or visit our website at http://www.boltonccg.nhs.uk/news-and-events/