PM slams 'barbaric' hostage murder
6.56pm Tuesday 2nd September 2014
David Cameron has condemned as "despicable and barbaric" the apparent slaughter of a second US journalist by Islamic State (IS) extremists - as it emerged that a British hostage is also under threat.
- 'Plebgate shows police dishonesty'
- Hamm helps Rinku's US citizenship
- Lawrence hit by nude photos hacker
- 'Vague' anti-terror plans attacked
- Ashya family attack parents' arrest
- RAF help Iraq humanitarian aid drop
- Clarke: Shadows not TV crime cliche
- Putin call for talks over Ukraine
- Ashya granny attacks police tactics
- 1,000 protest against Nato summit
- Deja vu on Cheryl's X Factor return
- Towie star Argent 'safe and well'
- Putin 'in state of war with Europe'
- Ashya's parents arrested in Spain
- Pixie's the favourite for Strictly
- PM announces tougher terror laws
- Feeding fear for missing tumour boy