A delightful cottage which has been decorated maintaining many characterful features including a stone fire place and exposed wooden beams as well as a modern fitted kitchen. The accommodation briefly comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, rear garden & ample parking.Energy rating :G
A delightful cottage which has been sympathetically decorated maintaining many characterful features including a stone fire place and exposed wooden beams as well as a modern fitted kitchen. The accommodation briefly comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, rear garden and ample parking. Energy rating :G
Longburton is situated on the A352 Sherborne to Dorchester Road and benefits from a church and public house. The historic Abbey town of Sherborne with its wide range of shopping facilities, variety of schools, supermarkets and main line train service (London/Waterloo) is approximately 2 miles distant. The larger commercial centre of Yeovil with its multiple shopping precinct is approximately 6 miles.
Lounge/ Diner 20' 3" x 12' 4" ( 6.17m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front. Multi fuel stove, cupboard, television aerial socket, telephone point and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to outside and open to the lounge/diner. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, work surfaces, tiling, electric cooker point, filtered cookerhood, washing machine, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer.
Bathroom 15' 5" Max x 4' 2" Max ( 4.70m Max x 1.27m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Corner bath with shower over, low level W/C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and shaver point.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 3" + recess ( 3.58m x 2.82m + recess )
Double glazed window to front with window seat. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" + large recess x 7' 5" ( 2.64m + large recess x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Set to the side of the property, laid to gravel with wooden shed and parking for 5/6 cars, walk way to rear garden.
Small lawned area with mature bushes, paved steps lead up to a paved patio area.
From Sherborne proceed on the A352 Dorchester Road and continue into Longburton. The property will be found on your right hand side. The parking can be found a little further on, on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.