"Could 5:2 diet help to ward off cancer?" is the question posed by the Mail Online after the publication of a study into experimental diets. An honest and accurate answer to the question, based on the study, would be "we don't know"…
- Can a yoghurt a day reduce diabetes risk?
- Therapy reduces risk of suicide or self-harm
- Air dryers 'blown away' by paper towels in germ tests
- Cyber bullying
- Christmas on a shoestring
- Homemade Christmas gifts
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (1)
- Miscellaneous (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.