"Drinking a glass of orange juice or eating a fresh grapefruit for breakfast may increase the risk of skin cancer," the Mail Online reports. A US study did find a small increase in the risk of melanoma, but the benefits of unsweetened fruit juice…
- Cyber bullying
- Sugary drinks killing 'hundreds of thousands', study estimates
- Report warns of threat to unborn babies from CMV virus
- GP receptionists 'could help prevent stroke deaths'
- Nub theory
Buy & Sell
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (7)
- Miscellaneous (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.